Access control security solutions for your business
Developing smart access control systems, from Penrith to Sydney
The safety and security of your work environment and employees is absolutely critical, and should not be taken lightly.
A well-designed access control system keeps both employees and the building secure. It lets you control who can enter your building (as well as certain parts of your building), track employee activities, and monitor the overall safety of your business.
Access control systems that meet your specific business needs
When designing an access control system, Platinum Security Systems takes the time to look specifically at the day-to-day running of your business, as well as your security needs. It’s important that we develop a solution that is as unobtrusive as possible to staff and visitors. We then talk you through the various options and tools that will meet your individual building, employee and industry requirements.
Benefits of an access control system
- Cost savings – Protect assets from theft and eliminate the need to change locks for lost and stolen keys
- 24/7 security – Protect staff and minimise property damage
- Control – Enjoy flexible control over individual employee access rights to various parts of the building, as well as controlling entry during set hours
- Efficiency – Deactivating lost or stolen cards is simple, and deactivated cards will not allow access through the controlled doors, and
- Transparency – Customisable activity reports, available via email or smartphone, provide operational transparency.
Access control that’s secure, convenient, flexible and cost-effective
Our access control systems provide a secure, convenient, flexible and cost-effective way of controlling not only who has access to your building, but also when that access is allowed.
Give your organisation the security it needs. Talk to a member of the Platinum Security Systems team today, and we’ll happily organise an obligation-free consultation to determine the best options for your business.